Daisypath Anniversary tickers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Party in d'house

Welcome to my birthday party..well, for my 28 birthday, I have organised my own party. Invited mak,ayah,kak ayu,nada,siti also kak ina and shahirah. Together in this party is Alyna and Johan. Rasa happy sangat2. This time, my birthday cake is special coz my lovely husband willingly sponsor an ice-cream cake....nyummy..like heaven :-). For the food, we have bought KFC and also pasemboq. Different and tasty.


my ice-cream birthday cake






it is going to melt anytime


Alayna loves this teddy bear



mak,ayah,kak ayu,siti and shahirah



image not clear enough


preparation of the food


makan time..:-)


see pasemboq and the gravy..nyumy


got this body lotion,birthday gift from kak ina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit our blog. Appreciate your valuable commments.